Ongoing projects of OEHL
Study on the Size and Composition Characteristics and Deposition at Respiratory Tract according to
Various Sources for the Reduction of Fine Dust
– Focused on Poorly Investigated Sources -
Establishment and Verification of research infrastructure for personal Protective equipment
Consumer Product Inhalation Exposure model
Research on Occupational & Environmental Health
OEHL belongs to the Department of Environmental Health, Graduate School of Public Health, Seoul National University.
OEHL conducts creative and cutting-edge research.
OEHL is fun and prepares students for the future.
OEHL conducts professional research on occupational hygiene and environmental health including;
- Research and education how to anticipate, recognize, evaluate and control of traditional health hazards in the workplace and in the community.
- Research and education on the health hazard at the semiconductor and LCD industry.
- Research and education on the respirators for both aerosol and bioaerosol.
- Research and education on the nanomaterial at the workplace, 3D printing and consumer products.
- Research and education on the methods for ventilation at the workplace.
- Research and education on the asbestos measurement and control.
- Research and education on the chemical substances management at the workplace.
OEHL does not only conduct various studies but also have healthy lab culture. OEHL has been selected as the first 2020 Healthy Lab in Korea.